THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 500 g diced Pumpkin, if organic you can leave the skin on
- 400 g can of coconut cream (large can)
Recipe is created for
Place the diced pumpkin and coconut cream into the bowl and cook for 20 mins./100'C/speed 1.
Puree for 1 minute at speed 10.
You can serve this thick lushius custard hot or cold. It will get much thicker when cold and set almost like a pudding. Thin it out before you refrigirate it if you want a pouring custard. Thin with water or milk, more coconut cream wont help as this is what sets it so thick.
Cooking your Custard
You can serve this delectable custard as a pudding with a drizzle of cream or extra coconut cream. My 18mth old loves it with plain yoghurt either hot out of the Thermy or cold and like a thick pudding. Set in cups with a sprinkle of toasted nuts over for a fancy adult dessert or enjoy as a childish treat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Paleo Chicken, Sage & Brandy Pate - Dairy Free Option
- Cream of Smokey Tomato Soup - Paleo, GAPS, Dairy Free, Vegan
- Mexican Baked Rice - Primal Grain Free Option
- Paleo Soft American Style Cookies 3 ways! - Grain & Gluten Free, Vegan option
- Paleo Waffles - Gluten, Grain & Dairy Free
- Paleo Fluffy Waffles with Whipped Coconut Cream - Gluten, Grain & Dairy Free.
- "Un-Fried Cauli Rice" - Paleo, GAPS, Gluten & Grain Free, Vego option
- Paleo ANZAC biscuits (Gluten & Grain Free)
- GAPS & Paleo Zucchini Pancakes - Hidden Veggies
- Delicious Paleo Butter Chicken Curry - Mild (GAPS, gluten & dairy free option)
- Super Silky Paleo Cauliflower & Parsnip Mash
- Easter Spiced Paleo Cookies (GAPS, Grain & Gluten Free)