THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 500 g diced Pumpkin, if organic you can leave the skin on
- 400 g can of coconut cream (large can)
Recipe is created for
Place the diced pumpkin and coconut cream into the bowl and cook for 20 mins./100'C/speed 1.
Puree for 1 minute at speed 10.
You can serve this thick lushius custard hot or cold. It will get much thicker when cold and set almost like a pudding. Thin it out before you refrigirate it if you want a pouring custard. Thin with water or milk, more coconut cream wont help as this is what sets it so thick.
Cooking your Custard
Accessories you need
You can serve this delectable custard as a pudding with a drizzle of cream or extra coconut cream. My 18mth old loves it with plain yoghurt either hot out of the Thermy or cold and like a thick pudding. Set in cups with a sprinkle of toasted nuts over for a fancy adult dessert or enjoy as a childish treat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nappy Balm
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Paleo Chicken, Sage & Brandy Pate - Dairy Free Option
- Cream of Smokey Tomato Soup - Paleo, GAPS, Dairy Free, Vegan
- Mexican Baked Rice - Primal Grain Free Option
- Paleo Soft American Style Cookies 3 ways! - Grain & Gluten Free, Vegan option
- Paleo Waffles - Gluten, Grain & Dairy Free
- Paleo Fluffy Waffles with Whipped Coconut Cream - Gluten, Grain & Dairy Free.
- "Un-Fried Cauli Rice" - Paleo, GAPS, Gluten & Grain Free, Vego option
- Paleo ANZAC biscuits (Gluten & Grain Free)
- GAPS & Paleo Zucchini Pancakes - Hidden Veggies
- Delicious Paleo Butter Chicken Curry - Mild (GAPS, gluten & dairy free option)
- Super Silky Paleo Cauliflower & Parsnip Mash
- Easter Spiced Paleo Cookies (GAPS, Grain & Gluten Free)