- 120 g chicken breast, roughly chopped
- 220 g vegetables/fruits, eg. pumpkin, sweet potato, carrot, broccoli, or other age-appropriate veges
- 85 g coconut milk/cream
1. Place chicken, vegetables and coconut milk into TM bowl.
2. Cook for 10MIN - 100DEG -
3. Pulverise for about 10SECS - SP7, checking there are no lumps. (or try for just 5SECS for a chunkier meal).
The fats in coconut milk have been found to be close those in breast milk and thus is an ideal way to keep meat moist for your baby as well as being nutritious.
This meal can be frozen (after using fresh chicken) and made thinner by adding more coconut milk, milk, breast milk if required.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry, kiwi and apple baby food
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- QUICK CARROT BABY PUREE
- Banana and Peach Baby Puree
- Baby First Food
- Lactation Caramel Slice
- SWEET KIWI + PEAR + ZUCCHINI + MINT BABY PUREE
- Baby Pikelets - no added sugar
- Potato & Corn Picklets - 10-12 months +
- Sugar free currant jelly (baby friendly)
- Chicken, Rice and Vegetable Baby Food