- 2 --- apple, Granny Smith, Chopped and Cored
- 1/3 --- Cup mixed quinoa
- Water, tap
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.) Cook quinoa as package directions suggest.
2.) Peel and roughly chop/core apples
3.) Pour water into TM to just under simmer basket
4.) Cook on Varoma, 8mins, Speed 1
5.) Use spatula utensil to take out simmer basket. Pour water in a separate bowl to use for mixture
6.) Place apples and quinoa into TM, and add a small amount of saved water. Use judgement, you can always add more to mixture, as you don’t want it too runny
7.) Mix for 30 secs, Speed 7
8.) Scrape down sides & stir. (Add more water if needed)
9.) Mix for a further 30 secs, speed 7
- Store left overs in small containers in freezer for more meals to come!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Couscous Fingers - Perfect for baby led weaning