- 1 mango, Peeled and roughly chopped
- 1-2 bananas, Peeled and broken in half
- 150g Pineapple, Fresh or canned are both fine
- 25g Rice cereal, Add according to how moist the mixture is
Recipe is created for
Add mango, bananas and pineapple to the mixing bowl and chop 5 seconds/Speed 8, gradually turning the dial from speed 1 to speed 8 to ensure a smooth consistency. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl and repeat if required.
The mixture should be quite watery. Add rice cereal and mix 4 seconds, speed 4. Test the consistency.
If the mixture is still too liquid, add 25g or less rice cereal and mix 4 seconds/speed 4, continuing until the mixture is the consistency of gravy.
I like to make this at a thicker consistency so that I can feed it to my baby with a spoon, however you can omit the rice cereal entirely if it is to be used as a drink.
The consistency can vary widely depending on the size of the fruit and whether you use canned or fresh pineapple. If you are unsure, add very small amounts of rice cereal at a time so that you don't overthicken the mixture.
Any soft fruits can be used in this recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries