- 50 grams Cheddar cheese
- 150 grams beef, lamb or chicken
- 200 grams roughly chopped mixed vegetables, eg broccoli, carrot, celery, cauliflower, spinach etc
- 1/2 MC water
- 2-3 Sheets Puff Pastry
Preheat oven to 200 degrees C
Cut cheese into 2cm cubes and grate in TMX for 6 seconds, speed 8.
Mince meat by setting dial to and pressing Turbo button 1-2 seconds at a time until meat is minced.
Chop vegetables for 3 seconds, speed 6.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add water and cook for 5 mins, Varoma temp, ,
Allow to cool.
Cut puff pastry in half.
Using a sharp knife, cut filled rolls into 2cm long pieces.
Place on baking paper lined tray, scroll facing up and bake in oven for 10 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.
Can be served warm or cold.
For a dairy free version, replace cheese with 1 egg.
For a quicker alternative, chop and steam leftover vegetables in bulk eg 3 or more cups at a time, puree and freese in 1 cup portions to make this recipe again.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries