- 50 grams rolled oats
- 1 ripe bananas
Mill the oats in the Thermomix for 10 sec / speed 8
Break the banana into quarters and add to the bowl. Combine for 5 sec / speed 5
Place teaspoons of the mixture onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and flatten into discs (or whatever shape you desire). The mix will be quite sticky but shouldn't be too difficult to handle with a teaspoon.
Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 13-15 minutes. Allow to cool.
These are suitable for babies who have begun eating finger foods.
To make this recipe gluten free, ensure you are using gluten free rolled oats.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Dairy Free Fettucine Carbonara
- Silverbeet & bacon quiche (dairy free)
- Tomato-free Bolognaise Sauce
- Fish Fingers (dairy free)
- Coconut Milk Yoghurt
- Apricot Chia Bars
- Maple Mustard Chicken (low FODMAP, gluten free)
- Steamed Blueberry Puddings (low FODMAP, gluten free)
- Dairy free "Cheese" sauce
- Paleo Chocolate Brownies (grain free)