- 2 pitted dates
- 180 g rolled oats
- 1 banana, medium ripe
- 2 level tbsp coconut oil
- 1 pinch cinnamon
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat Oven to 180.c. Place dates into boiling water in a bowl for 5 minutes and set aside.
- Pour rolled oats into "Closed lid" Mixing Bowl and Mill 15 sec / 0.c / Spd 9
- Scrape down sides and then add in Banana, coconut oil and cinnamon to mixture
- Mix 10 seconds / 0.c / Speed 4 - mixture will be crumbly which is what you want
- Take a small ball of the dough and roll it with your hands into a circle and then into a long cylinder.
- Place it on a baking tray lined with baking paper or silicon mat and press down on it so that it’s slightly flatter.
- Round out the edges to make a nicely shaped baton.
- Put dough onto silicon mat and cover with another silicon mat or fold mat in half
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough until you get a flat large square about ½ cm thick.
- Cut it into long thin rectangles or use cookie cutter to make round shapes.
- Cook your teething rusks on the middle shelf of the oven for 10-12 minutes until the edges are slightly golden.
If Making Rusks:
If making Cookies
This recipe comes directly from https://masandpas.com/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nappy Balm
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Fudgey Fruit and Nut Slice
- Biscoff Oatmeal Biscuits
- Blueberry & Banana Smoothie
- Soft Gluten Free Banana Cake
- Vicki's Banana Loaf
- CHOCOLATE NIICE-CREAM
- Vanilla & Cinnamon Toasted Granola
- Caramel Bliss Balls
- Chocolate Banana Muffins
- Lamb Koftas with Yoghurt Dressing
- Mexican CHURROS