- 115 grams Butter
- 150g grams brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoons Vanilla Paste
- 2 tablespoons Flaxseed Meal
- 4 tablespoons water
- 130 grams self-raising flour
- 1 level tsp cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brewers yeast
- 0.5 teaspoons salt
- 135 grams rolled oats
- 125 grams chocolate chip
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Pre-heat oven to 175 degrees
Add butter, sugar, eggs & Vanilla. 2min/speed3. Scrape down edges
In a separate bowl add flaxseed & water, mix. Let sit for a few minutes.
Add flour, cinnamon, yeast, flaxseed and salt. 40sec/speed 4. Scrape down, mix for longer if
Add oats & choc chips. 10sec/reverse/speed 4. Use spatula to mix to the bottom.
30sec/reverse/speed 4. repeat if again if needed
Use a dessert spoon scoop onto tray. Use fork to flatten down.
Cook for 10-12 minutes in oven. Let cool.
Accessories you need
these biscuits are used to increase breast milk supply
-use the spatula to assit in mixing before placing onto the tray
- this does make roughly 48 biscuits - halve if needed
- these biscuits freeze well
- you can add more brewers yeast in. make sure you add more water to ensure they aren't dry
- swap out the chocolate chips for whatever biscuit flavour you like. e.g. sultanas, macadamia
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Raisin bread
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Quick & easy pancakes