- 1 carrot, Medium
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 175 grams rolled oats
- 480 grams Milk
- 380 grams water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place carrot in TM bowl and grate for 6 sec/ speed 8/ MC on. Scrape down bowl.
Put water, oats, milk & ground cinnamon in the TM bowl 11min/ 90*/ speed 2 / MC on.
Suitable for 4 adults or multiple baby meals. Freezes and reheats well.
Carrot Cake Porridge - Kermie Kreations
When giving to a baby, always check the temperature before feeding it to them.
Feeds 4 adults or multiple freezable dishes for a baby.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- Kiwi Biscuits