- 3 carrots, Peeled, cut into 1-2 cm pieces
- 500 g water
- 10-20 g Butter or Ghee
- 2-3 tablespoons water or your baby's milk
Recipe is created for
Place carrot into TM basket. Place water into mixing bowl, insert TM basket and cook 20-25 min/Varoma/speed 2 or until carrot is tender.
Use the spatula to remove TM basket. Discard water and transfer carrot from TM basket into mixing bowl. Add butter or ghee and water or milk and purée 20 sec/speed 8.
Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat.
Set aside one serving and freeze the remainder in portions.
If needed, add a little more water or your baby's milk before serving to achieve correct consistency.
*Suitable for freezing
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Sous Vide Wagyu Striploin
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Quince conserve
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage