- 3 carrots, Peeled, cut into 1-2 cm pieces
- 500 g water
- 10-20 g Butter or Ghee
- 2-3 tablespoons water or your baby's milk
Recipe is created for
Place carrot into TM basket. Place water into mixing bowl, insert TM basket and cook 20-25 min/Varoma/speed 2 or until carrot is tender.
Use the spatula to remove TM basket. Discard water and transfer carrot from TM basket into mixing bowl. Add butter or ghee and water or milk and purée 20 sec/speed 8.
Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat.
Set aside one serving and freeze the remainder in portions.
If needed, add a little more water or your baby's milk before serving to achieve correct consistency.
*Suitable for freezing
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Easy Batter
- Japanese style sandwich bread
- Jules Bliss Balls