- 3 carrots, Peeled, cut into 1-2 cm pieces
- 500 g water
- 10-20 g Butter or Ghee
- 2-3 tablespoons water or your baby's milk
8Recipe is created for
Place carrot into TM basket. Place water into mixing bowl, insert TM basket and cook 20-25 min/Varoma/speed 2 or until carrot is tender.
Use the spatula to remove TM basket. Discard water and transfer carrot from TM basket into mixing bowl. Add butter or ghee and water or milk and purée 20 sec/speed 8.
Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat.
Set aside one serving and freeze the remainder in portions.
If needed, add a little more water or your baby's milk before serving to achieve correct consistency.
*Suitable for freezing
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Couscous Fingers - Perfect for baby led weaning
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)
- Pomegranate Juice
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Cashew oat drink
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice