- 4 carrots, peeled, roughly chopped
- 1 sweet potato, peeled, roughly chopped
- 2 pears, peeled, cored, roughly chopped
- 500 g water
- 10 g Butter
Recipe is created for
- Peel and roughly chop carrots.
Peel and roughly chop sweet potato.
Place carrots and sweet potato into steaming basket.
Cook 15 minutes, Varoma, Speed 2.
Peel core and roughly chop pear.
Add pear to steaming basket and cook for a further 10 minutes, Varoma speed 2 or until everything is tender.
Once everything is tender, remove the steaming basket. Empty the jug of water, then tip contents of basket into jug.
Puree for 30 seconds speed 7-8 gradually increasing the speed from 1-8 to ensure an even blend.
Set one portion aside for your baby, and freeze the remainder.
Accessories you need
This is an adapted recipe from Louise Fulton-Keats book "Cooking for your baby and toddler". You can easily halve this recipe to make less, but I prefer to make baby food in bulk and have it in the freezer ready for use at anytime.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Beef Massaman Curry
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly