- 3 pieces dark chocolate
- 30 g raw sugar
- 15 g Corn Flour
- 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 350 g Milk, full cream preferably
- 1 egg
1. Place chocolate pieces, sugar, cornflour and cocoa into the "Closed lid" for 20 seconds, speed 9.
2. Add milk and the egg and cook for 7 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 4.
3. Allow to cool and serve on its own or with fruit.
White chocolate custard pictured above. To create this, omit the cocoa powder and replace the 3 peices of dark chocolate with 50g of white chocolate.
Will last in the fridge for approx 7 days.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Gourmet crackers
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Savoury Bites
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Lemon Curd