- 3 pieces dark chocolate
- 30 g raw sugar
- 15 g Corn Flour
- 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 350 g Milk, full cream preferably
- 1 egg
1. Place chocolate pieces, sugar, cornflour and cocoa into the for 20 seconds, speed 9.
2. Add milk and the egg and cook for 7 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 4.
3. Allow to cool and serve on its own or with fruit.
White chocolate custard pictured above. To create this, omit the cocoa powder and replace the 3 peices of dark chocolate with 50g of white chocolate.
Will last in the fridge for approx 7 days.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry, kiwi and apple baby food
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- QUICK CARROT BABY PUREE
- Banana and Peach Baby Puree
- Baby First Food
- Lactation Caramel Slice
- SWEET KIWI + PEAR + ZUCCHINI + MINT BABY PUREE
- Baby Pikelets - no added sugar
- Potato & Corn Picklets - 10-12 months +
- Sugar free currant jelly (baby friendly)
- Chicken, Rice and Vegetable Baby Food
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Peppermint Slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- LCHF brocolli bake
- Cauliflower and Turmeric flatbread