- 3 pieces dark chocolate
- 30 g raw sugar
- 15 g Corn Flour
- 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 350 g Milk, full cream preferably
- 1 egg
1. Place chocolate pieces, sugar, cornflour and cocoa into the for 20 seconds, speed 9.
2. Add milk and the egg and cook for 7 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 4.
3. Allow to cool and serve on its own or with fruit.
White chocolate custard pictured above. To create this, omit the cocoa powder and replace the 3 peices of dark chocolate with 50g of white chocolate.
Will last in the fridge for approx 7 days.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)
- Vegetable and Cheese Mash (6 Months +)
- Roasted Apple, Plum and Vanilla Mash (6 months +)
- Prune and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Blueberry and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Broccoli Puree (6 months +)
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- 3 course baby meal (& no need to clean the thermie bowl between)
- Apple, Pear and Strawberry Purée - ThermieBub
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Carrot and Zucchini Purée - ThermieBub
- Pumpkin Purée - ThermieBub
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Vegan Cauliflower Bechamel Sauce
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- KETO cloud bread
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs