8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a square baking tin with baking paper
Grate cheese 5-7 seconds speed 6, put aside
Chop onion/leek for 3 seconds on speed 6. Add butter Sauté for 5 minutes 120 degrees speed 1
Add your pick ‘n’ mix ingredient and the vegetable stock, cook for 20 mins 100 degrees speed 1.
Puree 6 seconds speed 6
Add the couscous mix reverse speed 3 for 20 seconds to combine. Leave to stand for 3-5 minutes until the couscous has absorbed all the liquid and is soft
Mix through ½ the cheese. Push the couscous mixture into the baking tin, sprinkle with the remaining cheese and bake for 25-35 minutes or until the cheese is golden -
Leave to cool completely as this is when the slice will harden. To serve, cut into fingers.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)
- Vegetable and Cheese Mash (6 Months +)
- Apple Slice cake
- Cashew oat drink
- Tuna Dip
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes