- 50 grams nuttlex spread
- 50 grams plain flour
- 500 grams Oat Milk
- 2 chicken thigh fillets, roughly chopped
- 1 carrot roughly chopped
- 1 zucchini roughly chopped
- 70 grams Frozen Corn Kernals
- 40 grams Frozen baby peas
- 100 grams meduim grain rice
DAIRY FREE BECHAMEL SAUCE
Add nuttlex, plain flour and oat milk to .
Cook 9 min/90deg/sp3.
CHICKEN, VEGETABLES AND RICE
Place 750gm water in .
Place lid on and put varoma in place on top.
Lay chicken onto the varoma tray.
Cook 5 min/varoma/sp4.
Meanwhile place rice in simmer basket and rinse under tap.
Turn chicken on tray. Add vegetables to varoma bowl. Insert rice in simmer basket into .
Cook 15 min/varoma/sp4.
Remove varoma and simmer basket and set aside. Discard water.
Place chicken into and mix 6 sec/ sp 4 or until desired consistecy is achieved. Set aside.
Place vegetables into and chop sp 5 until desired consistency is achieved.
Add shredded chicken and rice into bowl and pour in sauce.
Mix sp 4 until fully incoprporated.
This is great to freeze ahead for future meals. I use silicon patty pans to portion out in the freezer for easy access.
You could use any preferred milk in the bechamel.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Couscous Fingers - Perfect for baby led weaning
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)
- Vegetable and Cheese Mash (6 Months +)
- Roasted Apple, Plum and Vanilla Mash (6 months +)
- Prune and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Blueberry and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Broccoli Puree (6 months +)
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- 3 course baby meal (& no need to clean the thermie bowl between)
- Zingy blood orange and ginger sorbet
- Chocolate coconut crunch granola
- Ultimate Jaffa Brownies
- Indulgent Cheese Lovers Risotto
- Warm Brie Topped with Red Onion and Cranberry Relish
- Pistachio and bitter chocolate sweet dukkah
- Peanut butter choc chip oat cookies
- chicken and chorizo paella
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes (allergy friendly)
- Decadent pumpkin, brie and pancetta risotto
- Pumpkin, hazelnut and white chocolate biscotti
- Crunchy Topped Lemon Sour Cream Cupcakes