- 2 --- eggs
- 130 g Milk
- 150 g Self Raising Flour
- 420 g corn kernals
- 1 --- carrot, small
- 1 bunch chives
- 100 g feta
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put eggs, milk and flour in Mix 5 seconds speed 5.
Add corn (drained), carrot (grated), chives (chopped) and feta. Combine everything 30 seconds speed 3
Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying paon over low-medium heat. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the mixture, 3-4 fritters at a time, and cook for 1 min each side or until golden. Repeat with remaining mixture, adding more oil as needed.
Accessories you need
You can add anything your child or you like.
Ive added diced meat and garlic.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Hanne's porcupines
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart