- 40 g raw sugar, (or to personal taste)
- 6 ice cubes
- 200 g fresh fruit
- 15 g powdered gelatine
- 300 g cold water
- 100 g fresh fruit, (extra, chopped)
8Recipe is created for
Put sugar into TM bowl and pulverise for 3 secs on speed 9.
Add ice and fruit and chop for 1 minute on speed 9.
Heat juice to boiling - 4 minutes 100deg on speed 1.
Add gelatine and mix for 10 secs on speed 5.
Add water and allow to cool slightly.
Place the extra fruit into moulds or serving bowl and pour
the liquid mixture over the top.
Refrigerate until set. (about 4 hours)
Children can help in the preparation of this dessert by deciding what colour the jelly will be which is determined by the type of fruit used, eg. Strawberries/plums/cherries for red, lemons/banana for yellow, oranges/rockmelon for orange etc.
Preferably use clear cups so they can see the colours.
Adding a hidden surprise, eg. a chocolate or jelly frog, is fun for parties.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)
- Vegetable and Cheese Mash (6 Months +)
- Roasted Apple, Plum and Vanilla Mash (6 months +)
- Prune and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Blueberry and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Broccoli Puree (6 months +)
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- 3 course baby meal (& no need to clean the thermie bowl between)
- Apple, Pear and Strawberry Purée - ThermieBub
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Carrot and Zucchini Purée - ThermieBub
- Pumpkin Purée - ThermieBub