- 40 g raw sugar, (or to personal taste)
- 6 ice cubes
- 200 g fresh fruit
- 15 g powdered gelatine
- 300 g cold water
- 100 g fresh fruit, (extra, chopped)
4h 6minPreparation 6minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Put sugar into TM bowl and pulverise for 3 secs on speed 9.
Add ice and fruit and chop for 1 minute on speed 9.
Heat juice to boiling - 4 minutes 100deg on speed 1.
Add gelatine and mix for 10 secs on speed 5.
Add water and allow to cool slightly.
Place the extra fruit into moulds or serving bowl and pour
the liquid mixture over the top.
Refrigerate until set. (about 4 hours)
Children can help in the preparation of this dessert by deciding what colour the jelly will be which is determined by the type of fruit used, eg. Strawberries/plums/cherries for red, lemons/banana for yellow, oranges/rockmelon for orange etc.
Preferably use clear cups so they can see the colours.
Adding a hidden surprise, eg. a chocolate or jelly frog, is fun for parties.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby First Food
- Lactation Caramel Slice
- SWEET KIWI + PEAR + ZUCCHINI + MINT BABY PUREE
- Baby Pikelets - no added sugar
- Potato & Corn Picklets - 10-12 months +
- Sugar free currant jelly (baby friendly)
- Chicken, Rice and Vegetable Baby Food
- Apple & Pear Puree - Baby's First Food
- Chicken Fingers - Baby Finger Food
- Chicken and Vegies Baby Food
- Strawberry and apple purée
- Sweet potato purée