- 2-3 spring onions, chopped roughly into 3 cm pieces
- ½ clove garlic
- 10g vegetable oil
- 1 small chicken breast, cubed (about 150g)
- 1 cup (100g) fresh, frozen or canned (drained) corn kernels
- ½ MC white rice
- 450g water
1. Chop garlic and spring onions in TM bowl for 5 Secs, Speed 7. Scrape down sides.
2. Add oil and sauté for 1 Min. 30 Secs, Temp 100, SP Soft.
3. Add chicken and mince by pulsing Turbo button 2-3 times. Scrape down sides.
4. Add rice, corn and water. Cook for 15 Mins, Temp 100, SP Soft.
5. Blend for 10 Secs, SP 6.
6. For a thicker, smoother soup blend for a further 10 Secs, SP 6.
* If baby can tolerate dairy a small amount of cream can be stirred through just prior to serving if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 course baby meal (& no need to clean the thermie bowl between)
- Apple, Pear and Strawberry Purée - ThermieBub
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Carrot and Zucchini Purée - ThermieBub
- Pumpkin Purée - ThermieBub
- Prune Juice Concentrate & Puree
- Strawberry, kiwi and apple baby food
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- QUICK CARROT BABY PUREE
- Banana and Peach Baby Puree
- Baby First Food