- 60 grams Butter, cubed
- 120 grams raw sugar, rapadura / coconut sugar
- 2 --- organic eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 180 grams flour, spelt / wholemeal / plain or gluten free
- 10 grams lindseed meal or flaxseed meal
- 30 grams Linseeds
- 80 grams brewers yeast
- 300 grams Milk of choice
- 220 grams oats
- 130 grams Saltanas
- 50 grams dessicated coconut
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Combine the flours, linseed or flaxseed meal, linseed, salt, baking powder and brewers yeast together for 30 seconds on speed 3. Remove from the bowl and set aside.
3. Add sugar and butter and cream together for 1 minute on speed 6.
4. Adding eggs one at a time as well as vanilla, combine for a further 30 seconds on speed 4.
5. Slowly add the dry flour mixture a spoonful at a time on speed 3 until well combined. [Should take 1.5 - 2 minutes]. While adding dry add 50-100 mls of milk alternatively.
6. Add oats, coconut and sultanas, and combine on speed 5 for 2 minutes.
7. Spoon tablespoon sized drops onto a lined baking tray and bake for approx 12 minutes or until the tops are nice and golden. Cool on a cooling rack.
Freezes fine. Instead of saltanas use currents or choc chips etc
Depending on flour and milk combo add a little of what is required if too dry or wet.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree