- 1 litres filtered water
- 100 g cashew nuts
- 100 g white chia seed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup, Optional
Recipe is created for
Place water and 100g Cashew Nuts into Mixing Bowl
1 minute / Speed 9.
- Add all remaining ingredients into mixing bowl with milk base and Cook 8 minutes / 37°C / Speed 2
- Pour chia pudding into individual portions jars or containers and store in the fridge
Substitute Cashew Milk for another other milk of same quantity
Serve Chia Puddings with Compote, Stewed Fruit, Colis, Yoghurt
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Couscous Fingers - Perfect for baby led weaning
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)