- 1 litres filtered water
- 100 g cashew nuts
- 100 g white chia seed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup, Optional
Recipe is created for
- Place water and 100g Cashew Nuts into Mixing Bowl
1 minute / Speed 9.
- Add all remaining ingredients into mixing bowl with milk base and Cook 8 minutes / 37°C / Speed 2
- Pour chia pudding into individual portions jars or containers and store in the fridge
Accessories you need
Substitute Cashew Milk for another other milk of same quantity
Serve Chia Puddings with Compote, Stewed Fruit, Colis, Yoghurt
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted pumpkin, zucchini and carrot puree
- Baby Apple & Spelt Cereal Biscuits
- Banana Oat Baby Rusks
- Nappy Balm
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro