- 230 grams self raising wholemeal flour
- 120 grams Coconut Oil, solid
- 2 EGGS (50G)
- 120 grams Fresh strawberries
- 60-80 grams plain yoghurt, Made from Basic Cook Book
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Add flour, coconut oil, and eggs to bowl, mix 20 seconds on speed 4.
Add yoghurt, mix 10 seconds speed 5. Add more yoghurt for desired consistency.
Add strawberries, for a smooth mixture 10 seconds on speed 5, for a chunky mixture 8 seconds on speed 3.
Spoon into oiled mini muffin pans and bake for approximately 15 minutes.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry, kiwi and apple baby food
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- QUICK CARROT BABY PUREE
- Banana and Peach Baby Puree
- Baby First Food
- Lactation Caramel Slice
- SWEET KIWI + PEAR + ZUCCHINI + MINT BABY PUREE
- Baby Pikelets - no added sugar
- Potato & Corn Picklets - 10-12 months +
- Sugar free currant jelly (baby friendly)
- Chicken, Rice and Vegetable Baby Food