- 500 g sweet potato, peeled, cut into 1-2cm pieces
- 500 g water
- 10-20 g Butter or Ghee
- 3 tablespoons water or your baby's milk
Recipe is created for
Place sweet potato into TM basket. Place water into mixing bowl, insert TM basket and cook 20-25 min/Varoma/speed 2 until sweet potato is tender.
Use the spatula to remove TM basket. Discard water and transfer sweet potato from TM basket into mxing bowl. Add butter or ghee and water or milk and purée 20 sec/speed 8.
Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat.
Set aside one serving and freeze the remainder in portions. If needed, add a little more water or your baby's milk before serving to achieve the correct consistency.
*Suitable for freezing
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Couscous Fingers - Perfect for baby led weaning
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Oatmeal Soy Milk
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Cheesecake - Basic mix