- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1/2 Ripe banana
- 2 teaspoons Raw Honey
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa or Cacao
- 3 heaped tablespoon Thick Greek Yoghurt, I used Jalna sweet and creamy
Recipe is created for
Throw everything into the thermomix and blitz for 5-10 secs (speed7), scrape down the sides and blitz again for a few seconds (speed 8-9) until smooth, makes about 200ml.
Tip: only use thick greek or pot set yoghurt otherwise it'll be too runny.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted pumpkin, zucchini and carrot puree
- Baby Apple & Spelt Cereal Biscuits
- Banana Oat Baby Rusks
- Nappy Balm
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro