- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1/2 Ripe banana
- 2 teaspoons Raw Honey
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa or Cacao
- 3 heaped tablespoon Thick Greek Yoghurt, I used Jalna sweet and creamy
8Recipe is created for
Throw everything into the thermomix and blitz for 5-10 secs (speed7), scrape down the sides and blitz again for a few seconds (speed 8-9) until smooth, makes about 200ml.
Tip: only use thick greek or pot set yoghurt otherwise it'll be too runny.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- 3 course baby meal (& no need to clean the thermie bowl between)
- Apple, Pear and Strawberry Purée - ThermieBub
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Carrot and Zucchini Purée - ThermieBub
- Pumpkin Purée - ThermieBub
- Prune Juice Concentrate & Puree
- Strawberry, kiwi and apple baby food
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- QUICK CARROT BABY PUREE
- Banana and Peach Baby Puree