- 650 g Self Raising Flour, can use S/R gluten free flour
- 250 g Cheddar cheese
- 60 g Camembert or Brie Cheese
- 60 g feta cheese
- 25 g spinach
- 2 cups mixed vegetables (eg. carrot, zucchini, capsicum, celery)
- 2 onions
- 1 cup roasted pumpkin
- 1 cup sliced stoneless mixed olives
- 6 eggs
- 250 g Milk
- 1 tsp mild mustard
- 125 g Butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- few drops Tabasco sauce - optional
- pumkin and sunflower seeds for sprinkling on top
1h 0minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Place flour into TM bowl and "sift" for 10 secs/speed 6. Remove from bowl and place in very large bowl.
Place Cheddar cheese and grate 8 secs/speed 8. Remove and add to flour along with crumbled feta and chopped Brie or Camembert.
Place vegetables and onions in TM bowl and chop 5 secs/speed 4. You want a uniform chop but not mush. Add to flour and cheese along with the pumpkin and olives. Mix.
Melt butter in TM bowl, 1 min/50 degrees/speed 4. Add milk, 6 eggs and mustard. Mix 20secs/speed 5.
Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients in large bowl and mix to just incorporate. Dont over mix.
Put into Texas muffin tins and sprinkle top with sunflower and pumpkin seeds. Cook 30mins, 180 degrees. Makes 18 large texas muffins.
Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees
Accessories you need
These muffins are well worth making even though there are a lot of ingredients. They are lovely with a chutney or just plain. I adapted this recipe from the cookbook "South Seas Cuisine by Sue Carruthers, and enjoyed them once a week when living in Rarotonga. They freeze well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Basil pesto
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce