- 650 g Self Raising Flour, can use S/R gluten free flour
- 250 g Cheddar cheese
- 60 g Camembert or Brie Cheese
- 60 g feta cheese
- 25 g spinach
- 2 cups mixed vegetables (eg. carrot, zucchini, capsicum, celery)
- 2 onions
- 1 cup roasted pumpkin
- 1 cup sliced stoneless mixed olives
- 6 eggs
- 250 g Milk
- 1 tsp mild mustard
- 125 g Butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- few drops Tabasco sauce - optional
- pumkin and sunflower seeds for sprinkling on top
1h 0minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Place flour into TM bowl and "sift" for 10 secs/speed 6. Remove from bowl and place in very large bowl.
Place Cheddar cheese and grate 8 secs/speed 8. Remove and add to flour along with crumbled feta and chopped Brie or Camembert.
Place vegetables and onions in TM bowl and chop 5 secs/speed 4. You want a uniform chop but not mush. Add to flour and cheese along with the pumpkin and olives. Mix.
Melt butter in TM bowl, 1 min/50 degrees/speed 4. Add milk, 6 eggs and mustard. Mix 20secs/speed 5.
Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients in large bowl and mix to just incorporate. Dont over mix.
Put into Texas muffin tins and sprinkle top with sunflower and pumpkin seeds. Cook 30mins, 180 degrees. Makes 18 large texas muffins.
Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees
Accessories you need
These muffins are well worth making even though there are a lot of ingredients. They are lovely with a chutney or just plain. I adapted this recipe from the cookbook "South Seas Cuisine by Sue Carruthers, and enjoyed them once a week when living in Rarotonga. They freeze well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil