- 440g quantity TM Shortcrust Pastry, (page 129 EDC)
- 300g Fresh ricotta cheese, (from 2013 TM Calendar)
- 400g Brie cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, (leaves only)
- 3 large Pink Lady or Pacific Beauty apples, (cored and halved, skin on)
- 85g lime marmalade
- 1/4 cup fresh chervil, (sprigs only)
- 85g Balsamic Glaze, (made in TM)
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180C (fan forced). Lightly grease 29cm x 21cm loose-based tart tin.
Roll pastry to 1/2cm thick into rectangle shape to fit in tin. Gently ease into tin, trim to fit. Line pastry with baking paper, fill with dried beans or rice. Blind bake 20 mins, remove from oven and remove baking paper and blind baking material. Return to oven for 10 mins or until the base is dry and cooked. Cool.
Reserve 100g brie and slice finely (for topping). Chop well chilled brie 5 secs, speed 8. Add ricotta, egg and thyme leaves, salt and pepper. Combine 10 secs, speed 5. Pour into cooled pastry shell.
Slice apples very thinly and arrange on top of filling mixture alternating with thinly sliced brie. Brush with Lime Marmalade. Bake 40 mins at 180C.
Serve the tart warm garnished with chervil and drizzle with balsamic glaze
250g balsamic vinegar
Cook 18 mins on Varoma temperature, speed 1 with MC off.
Converted from recipe in AWW
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LS Spelt Bread
- Bourbon Lime & Ginger Ham Glaze
- OATY GINGER CRUNCH
- AFRICAN CARROT SOUP
- Olive Fougasse bread
- LOW CARB BREAD ROLLS
- Ginger soy whole CHICKEN noodles & SOUP
- Brandy Truffles
- MUM MARJIES SHORTBREAD
- PLUM SPICED PORK BELLY
- Clone of Granni's Cough Cold and Sore Throat Soother - Concentrate
- HOKEY POKEY BISCUITS (EDMONDS)