- 150 grams cheese
- 150 grams plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli powder
- 60 gram Butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160. Place cheese into bowl and grate for 5 seconds, speed 8.
Add flour, salt, chilli powder and butter into TM bowl. Mix for 10 seconds, speed 6 until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Mix egg yolk, lemon juice and water in MC.
Add egg yolk mix to bowl and knead 10 - 20 seconds on interval speed to form a dough. Add a little more water if needed.
Turn dough onto a floured bread mat and knead lightly. Roll dough out 3mm thick and cut into 1cm strips.
Twist or plait - depending how much time you have!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide