- 150 grams cheese
- 150 grams plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli powder
- 60 gram Butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160. Place cheese into bowl and grate for 5 seconds, speed 8.
Add flour, salt, chilli powder and butter into TM bowl. Mix for 10 seconds, speed 6 until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Mix egg yolk, lemon juice and water in MC.
Add egg yolk mix to bowl and knead 10 - 20 seconds on interval speed to form a dough. Add a little more water if needed.
Turn dough onto a floured bread mat and knead lightly. Roll dough out 3mm thick and cut into 1cm strips.
Twist or plait - depending how much time you have!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing