- 150 grams cheese
- 150 grams plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli powder
- 60 gram Butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160. Place cheese into bowl and grate for 5 seconds, speed 8.
Add flour, salt, chilli powder and butter into TM bowl. Mix for 10 seconds, speed 6 until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Mix egg yolk, lemon juice and water in MC.
Add egg yolk mix to bowl and knead 10 - 20 seconds on interval speed to form a dough. Add a little more water if needed.
Turn dough onto a floured bread mat and knead lightly. Roll dough out 3mm thick and cut into 1cm strips.
Twist or plait - depending how much time you have!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)