- 500g brown onions, peeled and 1/4rd
- 2 slices bacon, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 20 grams oil
- 1/2 level tsp salt
- dash pepper, black, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoons plain flour
- 300ml carton sour cream
- 150 grams grated cheese
- parsley flakes, to sprinkle
- 300 grams SR flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 30 grams Butter, chopped
- 200 grams Milk
- 40 g grated cheese, extra
1. Add onions to the and chop sp4/5 seconds.
2. Add bacon, garlic, thyme, salt, pepper and oil and cook Varoma/5 mins/sp1/
3. Add flour and cook Varoma/1min/sp2/.
4. Add sour cream and stir to combine sp3/1min/
5. Set aside to cool.
(Cheese and parsley will be sprinkled over the slice prior to baking)
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease and line a slice/brownie tin.
1. Add all ingredients to the and blend sp 4/20 secs or until combined.
2. Spread into the prepared tin.
3. Pour prepared onion mixture above over the (uncooked) base and sprinkle with the remaining cheese and parsley.
4. Place tin onto a baking tray and bake for 45-55 mins, until golden. Top may still be a bit wobbly but will firm on standing.
Delicious served hot or cold, with a crunchy garden salad on the side.
Join my FaceBook group "Thermify me" for more great recipes, tips and cooking class schedules.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)
- Pumpkin, Feta and Kale Mini Loaves
- Fleur's Cauliflower Muffins
- Mini Cheddars
- Pizza Scrolls
- Gluten free low carb mini quiches
- Easy Mini Quiches
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Cashew Rosemary Crackers
- Chickpea and Oat crackers
- Chia Banana Yoghurt Pancakes
- Sundried Tomato & Basil Quiches
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Banana Chocolate Milkshake *Dairy Free*Vegan*
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- TURMERIC CHAI LATTE
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- BCC Smoothie
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- double choc muffins
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Tomato sausage pasta
- Plum Cobbler
- Thick Bechamel Sauce