- 500g brown onions, peeled and 1/4rd
- 2 slices bacon, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 20 grams oil
- 1/2 level tsp salt
- dash pepper, black, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoons plain flour
- 300ml carton sour cream
- 150 grams grated cheese
- parsley flakes, to sprinkle
- 300 grams SR flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 30 grams Butter, chopped
- 200 grams Milk
- 40 g grated cheese, extra
1. Add onions to the and chop sp4/5 seconds.
2. Add bacon, garlic, thyme, salt, pepper and oil and cook Varoma/5 mins/sp1/
3. Add flour and cook Varoma/1min/sp2/.
4. Add sour cream and stir to combine sp3/1min/
5. Set aside to cool.
(Cheese and parsley will be sprinkled over the slice prior to baking)
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease and line a slice/brownie tin.
1. Add all ingredients to the and blend sp 4/20 secs or until combined.
2. Spread into the prepared tin.
3. Pour prepared onion mixture above over the (uncooked) base and sprinkle with the remaining cheese and parsley.
4. Place tin onto a baking tray and bake for 45-55 mins, until golden. Top may still be a bit wobbly but will firm on standing.
Delicious served hot or cold, with a crunchy garden salad on the side.
Join my FaceBook group "Thermify me" for more great recipes, tips and cooking class schedules.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nuts and Bolts with a twist
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Savoury Biscotti
- Bacon and caramelised onion puffs
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- lchf spinach bake
- Mega Bacon and Veal Cheesy Roll
- Smokey Bacon Mac Bites
- Keto Garlic Cheese Crackers
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Viennese whirls
- Kingston biscuits
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Chocolate coconut cake
- Dotty’s Apple Sponge with GF options
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Walnut choc-chip cookies
- Mocha brownies with a Coffee glaze