- 500g brown onions, peeled and 1/4rd
- 2 slices bacon, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 20 grams oil
- 1/2 level tsp salt
- dash pepper, black, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoons plain flour
- 300ml carton sour cream
- 150 grams grated cheese
- parsley flakes, to sprinkle
- 300 grams SR flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 30 grams Butter, chopped
- 200 grams Milk
- 40 g grated cheese, extra
1. Add onions to the and chop sp4/5 seconds.
2. Add bacon, garlic, thyme, salt, pepper and oil and cook Varoma/5 mins/sp1/
3. Add flour and cook Varoma/1min/sp2/.
4. Add sour cream and stir to combine sp3/1min/
5. Set aside to cool.
(Cheese and parsley will be sprinkled over the slice prior to baking)
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease and line a slice/brownie tin.
1. Add all ingredients to the and blend sp 4/20 secs or until combined.
2. Spread into the prepared tin.
3. Pour prepared onion mixture above over the (uncooked) base and sprinkle with the remaining cheese and parsley.
4. Place tin onto a baking tray and bake for 45-55 mins, until golden. Top may still be a bit wobbly but will firm on standing.
Delicious served hot or cold, with a crunchy garden salad on the side.
Join my FaceBook group "Thermify me" for more great recipes, tips and cooking class schedules.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- ❤Spinach Cob Dip❤
- Easy budget sausage rolls
- 5 basic ingredients easy chicken pot pies
- Chicken and leek Pasties
- Vegan Spinach and cashew pies
- Sweet Potato, zucchini slice
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Viennese whirls
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Kingston biscuits
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Chocolate coconut cake
- Dotty’s Apple Sponge with GF options
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Mocha brownies with a Coffee glaze
- Wholemeal rolls
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤