- 400 grams Self Raising Flour
- 300+ gram Beer of your choice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to around 190c.
Combine all ingredients in TM bowl for around 10 sec, speed 6.
The mix should be like a thick cake batter and very forgiving, so feel free to add up to 75ml more to use up a 375ml bottle of beer and mix through more!
Transfer mix to a well greased loaf pan and bake immediately for around 45 minutes until the loaf starts to appear golden on top (timing depends on thickness of your loaf pan and how hot your oven runs!)
This bread is so easy to make as the yeast and liquid components are taken care of from the beer, and has a lovely flavour!
It is lovely served warm or at room temperature. We love to serve it as part of a ploughmans platter with relishes, cold meats, pickled onions, dips, dried fruits, nuts, and cheeses.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Muffins
- Lunchbox Chicken Bites
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Sourdough discard crackers
- RSPCA Puppy Treats
- Boong eo ppang (Korean Fish Shaped Pastry)
- Latvian Bacon Buns - Pīrāgi
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Crab Linguine for Two
- Speedy Chicken Curry
- No bake choco mint cheesecake
- Pineapple Daiquiri
- Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- BBQ Favourite: Curried Rice Salad
- Banana Colada
- Mango, Banana & Passionfruit Icecream
- Moist Italian Apple Flan
- Custard Creams
- Versatile Tuna, Salmon or Chicken Patties
- Crusty Loaf