THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 3/4 cup buckwheat kernels
- 1 cup water
- Four free range eggs
- Pinch salt
- Coconut oil to grease
8Recipe is created for
Accessories you need
I have adapted this recipe from Christine Cronau
It is an excellent sweet crepe or use as a savoury crepe. This is the best gluten free wrap you will ever try.
Is still moist and delicious the next day.
I sometimes soak the milled buckwheat overnight in the water for easy digestibility
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- ham cheese chutney scrolls
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Seedy Cranberry-quinoa Energy & protein Bars
- Zucchini Muffins
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Paleo savoury muffins
- Coles Magazine Ham & 3-Cheese Muffins Converted recipe