- 200 g blue cheese
- 100 g walnuts
- 150 g crème fraiche, (or thickened cream)
- 4 eggs
- 150 g Pears (can be pickle pears), cut in halves
- 150 g plain flour
- 75 g Butter, chilled
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 50 g water, chilled
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- As per the Basic Cook book: Place flour, butter, salt and water into and mix 20sec / speed 4.
- Transfer pastry onto a Thermomat or floured surface and work into a flattened bowl. Wrap dough in Thermomat or plastic wrap and refrigerate until needed
- Roll pastry onto baking baker and transfer to tart tin. Place another piece of baking paper on the top with baking beans, and pre-cook pastry for 8min.
- During that time, pour eggs, creme fraiche and blue cheese into and mix 10sec / speed 3.
- Remove pastry from oven and sprinkle walnuts over it. Place pears all over the pastry (see picture), and pour mixture onto it.
- Cook for 40minutes or until gold.
Pastry (from BCB cookbook)
You don't have to use pears, blue cheese and walnuts are the main ingredients.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Pull-Apart Pizza Pinwheels
- Savoury veggie filled muffins
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- ham cheese chutney scrolls
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Seedy Cranberry-quinoa Energy & protein Bars
- Zucchini Muffins
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- warm lemon tart
- Best Chewy Anzac Biscuits
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- mayo egg free