- 200 g blue cheese
- 100 g walnuts
- 150 g crème fraiche, (or thickened cream)
- 4 eggs
- 150 g Pears (can be pickle pears), cut in halves
- 150 g plain flour
- 75 g Butter, chilled
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 50 g water, chilled
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- As per the Basic Cook book: Place flour, butter, salt and water into and mix 20sec / speed 4.
- Transfer pastry onto a Thermomat or floured surface and work into a flattened bowl. Wrap dough in Thermomat or plastic wrap and refrigerate until needed
- Roll pastry onto baking baker and transfer to tart tin. Place another piece of baking paper on the top with baking beans, and pre-cook pastry for 8min.
- During that time, pour eggs, creme fraiche and blue cheese into and mix 10sec / speed 3.
- Remove pastry from oven and sprinkle walnuts over it. Place pears all over the pastry (see picture), and pour mixture onto it.
- Cook for 40minutes or until gold.
Pastry (from BCB cookbook)
You don't have to use pears, blue cheese and walnuts are the main ingredients.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Churros - Gluten free
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Vegan Pesto
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Sweet Chilli Sauce