- 60 g Tasty cheese
- 25 g Parmesan cheese
- 4 slices shortcut bacon
- 1 small onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 Cup Frozen Corn Kernels, (sorry, forgot to weigh them)
- 150 plain flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 80 g melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 100g Milk
- to taste ground black pepper
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 200ºC. Grease muffin tins.
Place cheeses into TM bowl and grate on speed 7 – 8 for a few seconds, until crumbled. Set aside.
Add onion and bacon and chop on speed 5 for a few seconds. Scrape down and add oil.
Sauté on Varoma/4 minutes/speed soft.
Meanwhile, mix milk, butter and eggs together in a jug.
Add milk mixture, flour & baking powder, corn kernels, pepper and reserved cheeses to bowl and mix on dough setting for a few seconds at a time until mixed together. Assist with spatula if necessary.
Spoon into muffin tins (I used silicone ones) and bake for 20 minutes or so, until golden.
Serve warm, split in half with butter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free