- 2 tsp instant dried yeast
- 155 g warm water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 280 g Baker's Flour
- 1 tsp bread improver
- 1 tsp malt barley, (optional)
- 15 g extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Pasta Sauce
- Shredded mozarella
- ham, salami, pepperoni
- olives, pineapple, anchovies etc.
1h 20minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Combine all the ingredients in the order listed briefly at 15secs/sp7.
Knead "Dough mode" 3 mins.
Prove on a mat etc (covered) 15-30 mins or until doubled.
Roll out to 3-5mm thickness and cut into circles.
Spread a small amount of tomato pasta sauce on each round and top with filling of choice.
Press all round to seal.
Glaze with egg wash if desired.
Preaheat the oven to 180°C and bake for 15-20 mins, or until cooked when tested.
Or leave to cool then freeze for later.
Accessories you need
Delicious served with a crisp garden salad on the side.
The amount made depends on what size rounds you cut. I used a bread and butter plate as a template.
Note that there is only one rise required for this recipe. By the time your oven is hot, the dough will have rested enough once filled.
Your source for great recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- Low Carb Gluten Free Cheese Scones-
- Apricot slice
- Cheesy Sweet Chilli Scrolls
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Zucchini Frittata Variation Pumpkin,chorizo and spinach frittata
- Corn meat fritters
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Zucchini slice
- Chilli Seed Crackers - Easy, Healthy, Quick
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Apricot slice
- Turkish Pide with cheese and onion
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Orange drizzle cake
- Cinnabun bread
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Quick mix butter cake
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Rock cakes
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Filipino Pandesal
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls