- 2 tsp instant dried yeast
- 155 g warm water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 280 g Baker's Flour
- 1 tsp bread improver
- 1 tsp malt barley, (optional)
- 15 g extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Pasta Sauce
- Shredded mozarella
- ham, salami, pepperoni
- olives, pineapple, anchovies etc.
1h 20minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Combine all the ingredients in the order listed briefly at 15secs/sp7.
Knead 3 mins.
Prove on a mat etc (covered) 15-30 mins or until doubled.
Roll out to 3-5mm thickness and cut into circles.
Spread a small amount of tomato pasta sauce on each round and top with filling of choice.
Press all round to seal.
Glaze with egg wash if desired.
Preaheat the oven to 180°C and bake for 15-20 mins, or until cooked when tested.
Or leave to cool then freeze for later.
Accessories you need
Delicious served with a crisp garden salad on the side.
The amount made depends on what size rounds you cut. I used a bread and butter plate as a template.
Note that there is only one rise required for this recipe. By the time your oven is hot, the dough will have rested enough once filled.
Your source for great recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Variation Date lime cake
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Fluffy American Pancakes