- 200 g sharp cheddar
- 1 jalapeño chilli
- 130 g Almond Flour
- 125 g potato starch
- 2 level teaspoons Baking Powder, gluten free
- 1 level teaspoons xanthan gum
- 0.5 level teaspoons salt
- 60 g Butter
- 45 g pure cream
- 15 g Milk
- 1 egg
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add cheese and jalapeno to "Closed lid" , chop sp6 for 5 secs, set aside
2. Add almond flour, potato starch, xanthum gum, salt, baking powder and butter to "Closed lid" , mix sp3 for 10 secs
3. Add egg, cream and milk to "Closed lid" , mix sp3 for 10 secs or until a dough forms
4. Tip out onto a baking sheet, work into a smoother dough and mould into a rectangular shape
5. Cut the dough so the scones can be easily pulled apart once cooked
6. Place into a 180* oven for 25-35mins until cooked through
Accessories you need
Can be frozen
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo