- 250 g packet of frozen spinach thawed
- 250g g Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 100 g cheddar or tasty cheese, cubed
- 120 g fetta cheese, crumbled
- 250 g Milk
- 1 egg
Preheat oven to 200 deg C.
Grease muffin tray.
Grate tasty cheese 6sec/speed 8.
Add flour, nutmeg and fetta cheeses. Combine 3 sec/speed 6/.
Add milk, egg and spinach. Combine 3 sec/speed 6/.
Spoon in to muffin tray.
Bake 15 - 19 minutes until golden.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto LCHF seed Crackers
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free