- 250 g packet of frozen spinach thawed
- 250g g Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 100 g cheddar or tasty cheese, cubed
- 120 g fetta cheese, crumbled
- 250 g Milk
- 1 egg
Preheat oven to 200 deg C.
Grease muffin tray.
Grate tasty cheese 6sec/speed 8.
Add flour, nutmeg and fetta cheeses. Combine 3 sec/speed 6/.
Add milk, egg and spinach. Combine 3 sec/speed 6/.
Spoon in to muffin tray.
Bake 15 - 19 minutes until golden.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Vegan Paleo Zucchini Bread
- Curry Laksa Cookies
- Chicken & Hidden Vege Sausage Rolls
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Sugar Cookies