- 250 g packet of frozen spinach thawed
- 250g g Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 100 g cheddar or tasty cheese, cubed
- 120 g fetta cheese, crumbled
- 250 g Milk
- 1 egg
Preheat oven to 200 deg C.
Grease muffin tray.
Grate tasty cheese 6sec/speed 8.
Add flour, nutmeg and fetta cheeses. Combine 3 sec/speed 6/.
Add milk, egg and spinach. Combine 3 sec/speed 6/.
Spoon in to muffin tray.
Bake 15 - 19 minutes until golden.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Spinach and Chorizo Savoury Muffins
- Healthy dog treats/cookies
- Quick Savoury Pumpkin Scones
- Cheesy Seedy Veggie Bites
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Gluten Free Sweet Chili & Cheese Muffins
- Quick Mini Quiches
- lchf savoury pies
- Gf vegan mixed seed crackers
- Chicken vegetable sausage rolls
- Coconut yoghurt: Gini's
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Budget Brownie
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple