- 250 g packet of frozen spinach thawed
- 250g g Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 100 g cheddar or tasty cheese, cubed
- 120 g fetta cheese, crumbled
- 250 g Milk
- 1 egg
Preheat oven to 200 deg C.
Grease muffin tray.
Grate tasty cheese 6sec/speed 8.
Add flour, nutmeg and fetta cheeses. Combine 3 sec/speed 6/"Counter-clockwise operation" .
Add milk, egg and spinach. Combine 3 sec/speed 6/"Counter-clockwise operation" .
Spoon in to muffin tray.
Bake 15 - 19 minutes until golden.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Egg Free Mini Quiches
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Gourmet crackers
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Savoury Bites
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)