- 250 grams Zucchini grated
- 250 grams SR flour
- Salt and pepper
- Chopped chives
- 100 grams parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 egg
- 180 gram Milk
- 35 gram olive oil
- pine nuts
Recipe is created for
Grate Zucchini and put aside
Grate Cheese and put aside
Mix seasonings and Flour
Put flour, zucchini, chives and cheese into Thermomix and mix for 1 min/speed 2
Add milk, egg and oil - mix 1min/speed 3
Spoon into 24 greased muffin pans and sprinkle with pine nuts
Cook for 15-20mins in 180C oven
Great on their own in lunch boxes or especially good with soup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Soup
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Curried Sausages
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses