- 120 grams plain flour
- 120 grams wholemeal flour
- 120 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon 1/4 teaspoon salt, a little pepper
- 15 grams Butter melted
- 95 grams hot water
8Recipe is created for
1, Place all ingredients into a bowl blend on Speed 7 for 5 secs
2. Set dial to closed lid position. Knead for 1 minute 30 sec on Internal speed.
3. Roll pastry out in thin sheet cut into thin strips or shapes
4. Cook on trays in a moderate oven 180 C for 10 to 15 minutes till just turning golden brown
Don't over cook
These are great with dips and the kids love them
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)
- Spinach and ricotta muffins
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Little piggy faces
- Savoury cheese scone
- Maria's Meat Balls
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin