- 180 g Tasty cheese, grated
- 80 g Butter, cubed
- 390 g Self Raising Flour
- 240 g Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika (ground)
1. Preheat oven to 180deg, fan forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place cheese in TM bowl, chop 6sec/sp7. Remove and set aside
3. Place butter in TM bowl, chop 10secs/sp 7.
4. Add all other ingredients, but only add 120g of the chopped cheese (keep 50g for the end). Combine 8 secs/sp 5.
If the dough is too stiff for the blades to work through it, add a small amount of milk to the bowl and combine again on sp5.
5. Set to , and knead for 1 minute.
6. Tip onto lightly floured TM mat and press into a disc approx 2-3cm high. Gently press out rounds of dough using a 5cm scone cutter.
7. Place onto tray with all discs touching and continue until all the dough has been used. On the top of each scone, sprinkle a small amount of Paprika and the remaining chopped cheese.
8. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
9. Remove from oven and cover with two tea-towels while the scones cool (this helps them stay moist).
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Muesli bars
- Cheese scones
- Coconut soup
- Hidden Goodness Açai Smoothie
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Lotus Biscoff Spread
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Applesauce muffins
- Cale's Crepes
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf