- 55 grams Cheddar cheese
- 110 grams plain flour
- 55 grams Butter, Chilled
- 1 egg yolk
- Salt and pepper
- 30 grams cold water
- pinch Sweet Prapika
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 200deg.C & line a baking tray with baking paper.
Grate cheese 5secs, speed 9
Add flour and cubed butter and blend 5secs, speed 5
Add egg yolk, water and salt and pepper, to taste, , knead for 30secs
Tip onto Thermomat or floured surface and work into a ball.
Roll dough thinly & trim into rectangles approx. 6cmx1cm.
Place onto tray & cook near top of oven for 15mins or until pale golden.
Remove from oven & cool slightly on tray then transfer to wire rack.
Dust with sweet paprika & enjoy!
Accessories you need
After kneading dough should be quite stiff.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry