- 90 g Cheddar cheese
- 90 g unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 150 g plain flour
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg, beaten, for brushing
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a biscuit tray with baking paper and set aside.
Place cheddar cheese into mixing bowl and grate 20 sec/speed 8.
Add remaining ingredients and knead 20 sec/.
Transfer mixture onto a floured silicone bread mat or work surface and bring together by hand.
Roll the dough to a 5mm thickness and cut into strips or small round shapes using a cookie cutter.
Place shapes onto prepared baking tray, brush with beaten egg and cook (180°C) 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yorkshire puddings
- Ham and Cheese Gluten Free Quinoa Muffins (Dairy Free Variations)
- Tuna and Zucchini Slice (Gluten Free)
- Grain Free Pastry Crust
- Caramelised Onions
- Sweet Corn Fritter
- Healthy Pull-Apart Pizza Pinwheels
- Savoury veggie filled muffins
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab