- 90 g Cheddar cheese
- 90 g unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 150 g plain flour
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg, beaten, for brushing
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a biscuit tray with baking paper and set aside.
Place cheddar cheese into mixing bowl and grate 20 sec/speed 8.
Add remaining ingredients and knead 20 sec/.
Transfer mixture onto a floured silicone bread mat or work surface and bring together by hand.
Roll the dough to a 5mm thickness and cut into strips or small round shapes using a cookie cutter.
Place shapes onto prepared baking tray, brush with beaten egg and cook (180°C) 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Cashew Rosemary Crackers
- Chia Banana Yoghurt Pancakes
- Sundried Tomato & Basil Quiches
- Keto Egg Muffins
- Simple sour dough
- GLUTEN FREE WHITE BREAD
- Crustless bacon and broccoli quiche
- Southern Cheesy Corn Cakes
- Broccoli and Bacon Quiche
- Supersize Hamburger
- Jamie Olivers Yorkshire Puddings
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- No-bake ricotta cheesecake - Russell Blaikie
- Summer Italian donuts with passionfruit curd, whipped ricotta, spiced sugar, passionfruit gelato, pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumble - Dominique Rizzo
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon