- 90 g Cheddar cheese
- 90 g unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 150 g plain flour
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg, beaten, for brushing
15minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 10min
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a biscuit tray with baking paper and set aside.
Place cheddar cheese into mixing bowl and grate 20 sec/speed 8.
Add remaining ingredients and knead 20 sec/.
Transfer mixture onto a floured silicone bread mat or work surface and bring together by hand.
Roll the dough to a 5mm thickness and cut into strips or small round shapes using a cookie cutter.
Place shapes onto prepared baking tray, brush with beaten egg and cook (180°C) 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mini Quiches
- lchf savoury pies
- Gf vegan mixed seed crackers
- Chicken vegetable sausage rolls
- Savoury Muffins
- Viking Loaf
- GF Cheese Biscuits
- Cheat Sourdough Bread (better than the real deal)
- Creamy Thyme Chicken and Mushroom Gluten Free Quiche
- Cheese and Bacon Scrolls
- Donna's Sausage Rolls
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Orange Waffles
- Courgette soup Lou`s way
- Quick Mini Quiches
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Chili con Carne Risotto
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Instant Apple Slice
- Variation Roasted Pumpkin and Mushroom Risotto
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls