- 90 g Cheddar cheese
- 90 g unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 150 g plain flour
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg, beaten, for brushing
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a biscuit tray with baking paper and set aside.
Place cheddar cheese into mixing bowl and grate 20 sec/speed 8.
Add remaining ingredients and knead 20 sec/.
Transfer mixture onto a floured silicone bread mat or work surface and bring together by hand.
Roll the dough to a 5mm thickness and cut into strips or small round shapes using a cookie cutter.
Place shapes onto prepared baking tray, brush with beaten egg and cook (180°C) 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Spinach and Chorizo Savoury Muffins
- Healthy dog treats/cookies
- Quick Savoury Pumpkin Scones
- Cheesy Seedy Veggie Bites
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Gluten Free Sweet Chili & Cheese Muffins
- Quick Mini Quiches
- lchf savoury pies
- Gf vegan mixed seed crackers
- Chicken vegetable sausage rolls
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken