- 40 grams Parmesan cheese, block or grated
- 50 grams chia seeds
- 90 grams rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Preheat oven to 150C and line baking tray with baking paper.
If using block of Parmesan, add Parmesan to , mix till breadcrumb consistency.
Combine Parmesan, Chia Seeds and Oats. Mix on speed 3 for 3 seconds.
Add oil to ingredients. Mix on speed 5 for 5 seconds or until well combined.
Remove dough from bowl. Roll out to 5mm thickness. Use a 5cm round cutter (I used lid of herbs bottle). Place on baking tray
Bake 45mins or until crispy and dry. Cool on wire rack. Store in airtight container. Great to serve with hommus.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Quiche Lorraine
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins