- 40 grams Parmesan cheese, block or grated
- 50 grams chia seeds
- 90 grams rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Preheat oven to 150C and line baking tray with baking paper.
If using block of Parmesan, add Parmesan to , mix till breadcrumb consistency.
Combine Parmesan, Chia Seeds and Oats. Mix on speed 3 for 3 seconds.
Add oil to ingredients. Mix on speed 5 for 5 seconds or until well combined.
Remove dough from bowl. Roll out to 5mm thickness. Use a 5cm round cutter (I used lid of herbs bottle). Place on baking tray
Bake 45mins or until crispy and dry. Cool on wire rack. Store in airtight container. Great to serve with hommus.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice