- 1 bottle V8 tomato juice, Or pasta sauce of choic
- 500 grams water
- 500 grams chicken, Cut into 2 Cm cubes
- to taste salt
- sheet lasagne sheet, Depending on size and size of tray
- 200 grams Mozzarella Cheese
- 500 gram Milk
- 40 grams unsalted butter
- 40 grams plain flour
- to taste salt
- Place v8 juice and water into mixing bow, place lid on top and place chicken into varoma. Turn 15-20 minutes varoma heat speed 2 ( can be turned of once chicken is cooked)
- Place pasta sauce aside, place chicken into mixing bow and shred chicken on reverse speed 7 for 5 seconds.
- Mix sauce with chicken. Add some Italian herbs and spices to taste
- Clean and dry mixing bowl. Place ingredients into mixing bowl and turn on thickening option
- Place a little liquid in on the bottom of tray spreading it and add layer of lasagne sheets, add sauce mixture. Repeat to get 3 layers add bechamel and than top with cheese
cover with foil place in 160 degrees oven for 30 minutes, take of foil and cook till cheese is golden. About 15 minutes.
Setting up lasagne
Accessories you need
V8 juice can be found in supermarkets its a great replacement for tomato paste and already has some vegetables in it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Vegan Paleo Zucchini Bread
- Curry Laksa Cookies
- Chicken & Hidden Vege Sausage Rolls
- Cheesy Knefeh
- loubya with tomato (loubya a banadoura)
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- EJJA ( Lebanese Egg Fritters)
- Pistachio mafrouke with clotted cream
- Cream and caramel Kunfa cups.
- Houda’s kid friendly potato salad
- Mjadra (lentil rice)
- Kaak bkhamis (Thursday bread)
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)