- 270 grams natural almonds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3 tablespoon water
- 30 g olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli flakes
Mix chia seeds and water and set aside.
Preheat oven to 170
Add almonds, sea salt, ground garlic and chilli flakes to bowl and mill for 5 seconds, speed 7
Add olive oil and chia seed mix. Mix for 15 seconds on speed 6 until combined
Turn out on to a piece of baking paper on top of a chopping board and form into a dough
Divide into two and set one aside
Roll dough out between two pieces of baking paper until very thin (about 2mm) take off top sheet of baking paper and transfer bottom sheet to a baking tray.
Using pizza cutter or sharp knife cut dough into bite size pieces (mine were 5x5cm each ) and bake for 15- 20 minutes or until lightly golden
Repeat process with second batch of dough
When all cooked, turn oven off and cool crackers in the oven with the door open
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green wellness juice
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese