THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 300 g flour, self-raising1/2
- .5 level teaspoons paprika, red
- 80 g softened butter
- 6 slices ham, The recipe says champagne ham, I just used what I had.
- 1 stalks spring onions/shallots
- 1 tablespoons chives
- 120 g Tasty cheese
- 40 g Parmesan cheese
- 100 g Fetta Cheese
- 1 --- egg
- 220 g Milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius.
2. Grease muffin pans, or mini muffin pans. (I used mini muffin pans. I like them smaller for lunch boxes)
3. Place cheddar and parmesan chees into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
4. Place in the TM Bowl ham, spring onion, chives and fetta and mix for 3 sec/speed 5. Transfer into the bowl with the parmesan and cheddar. Do not clean bowl.
5. Place flour, paprika and butter into the bowl and combine 10 sec//speed 4.
6. Add egg and milk 4 sec/ /speed 4.
7. Add reserved ham and cheese mixture and combine 10 sec // speed 4.
8. Transfer into a prepared muffin or mini muffin tray and bake for 10-15 mins for mini muffins or 20-25 mins for regular muffin tray or until golden. Cool in moulds before transferring muffins to a wire rack to cool completely. Serve warm or cold.
This is a converted Coles Magazine recipe. It was SO easy to do and made me appreciate my Thermy even more than I did! You can absolutely freeze this recipe...if you have any left to freeze
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Muffins
- Vegetable Bake
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Sticky Date Cake by Thermovic
- Linda's Mum's Lemon Jelly Cake
- Paleo savoury muffins
- Raspberry Friands
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey