- 400 g fresh corn kernels
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoon Evoo
- 150 g polenta
Another favourite recipe from my favourite cook book Olivia Newton-John's 'Livwise' ...
Preheat over 180 degrees, grease muffin cases or line a baking tray (depending if you want a loaf or individual muffins)
blend 400g of fresh corn kernels and 170g water speed 8 / 20 sec
Add , 1t sea salt, 2T extra virgin olive oil and 150g polenta and mix speed 5 / 10 sec
pour into muffin cases or baking tray and bake for 50 minutes or until skewer comes out clean. Cool in tin for 10 minutes before tansferring to a wire rack to cool.
can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months - warm up in the oven.
Goes well with quirky cookings nacho beans and avocado //quirkycooking.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/huevos-rancheros-and-vegetarian-nacho.html
As seen in photo attached
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury cheese scone
- Maria's Meat Balls
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Keto Low Carb Yeast Buns/Bread
- Rosemary Cranberry Crackers (Adapted from ATCO Blue Flame Kitchen)
- Haloumi & Corn Fritter bites
- Nuts and Bolts with a twist
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Subway style Italian rolls
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Bulk Budget Lasagne
- Corn Bread
- No Knead Sourdough
- Apricot almond cake with rosewater and cardamom
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings