- 200 g sunflower seeds
- 100 g sesame seeds
- 60 g brown linseed
- 2 level tbsp Psyllium husk
- 500 g lukewarm water
1. Weigh 200g Sunflower seed into bowl
2. Weigh 60g Linseed into bowl
3. Weigh 100g Sesame seeds into bowl
4. Add 2 tablespoons of psyllium husk to bowl
5. Weigh 500g water into bowl.
6. Combine ingredients by setting at Stir speed for 5 seconds. Check and escape down sides
then repeat if necessary.
7. Leave mixture to rest for 10 minutes and prepare trays by lining with either baking paper or silicone sheets
8. Mixture will resemble a sticky gluggy dough.
9. Spread mixture as thinly as possible into prepared trays. NO Holes. I use slightly wet hands to help and swirl as necessary.
10. Bake @160 degrees for 45 minutes. Check for 'crispiness' and cook longer if necessary.
11. Once crisp remove from oven, allow to cool then remove baking paper. Break into shards and serve with your favourite Thermi Dip or cheese. Store in an airtight container.
Dough will be sticky
Makes about 3 or 4 lamington size trays. I use slightly damp hands to help spread the mixture.Could add other seeds such as Chia or pumpkin and adjust accordingly
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs