- 1/2 tablespoon ground cardamon (Or 4 pods)
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 1/2 tablespoon rock salt
- 2 teaspoons ground tumeric
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 level tablespoons chilli flakes (more or less to taste)
- 2 teaspoons garlic granules
- 250 grams coconut flakes
- 2 egg whites
- 3 teaspoons curry powder (made or bought)
Heat oven to 180o
Add all curry ingredients to the . Dry raost for 8mins/Varoma/spped 2.
Allow to cool than 1min/speed 10
Curry powder, (you can just use store bought it you want)
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruity yoghurt flavoring
- 4 Ingredient cheese sticks
- Jamie Oliver's Amazing Apple Pie
- Gluten free banana cake
- Raw peanut butter choc slice
- Pineapple and Blueberry Paleo Pudding
- Paleo Biscuits/Toast
- Raw Tomato Sauce with Probiotic
- MKR Style Fish Cakes with Peanut and Lime Sauce
- Cheesy Chicken Meatloaf
- Herb & Garlic Chicken Nuggets
- Cherry Ripe Bliss Balls