- 2 sheets puff pastry (or Thermomix made puff)
- 500 grams floury potato such as Royal Blue/Red Pontiac), peeled (optional) & quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt (I prefer Himalayan Pink)
- 2 tablespoons Babas meat curry powder, (reduce amount for children)
- 150 grams mixed frozen vegetables (I use corn, peas & carrot)
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- sesame seeds for topping
- 120 grams Milk
- 20 grams butter (I prefer Nuttelex)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre-heat oven to 180° & line a baking tray with baking paper
Prepare pastry by cutting both sheets in half horizontally
Place 1L water into bowl. Place potatoes into simmering basket & insert basket into Thermomix bowl. Cook 15min Varoma sp4 MC on
Pour water out of bowl, insert butterfly, add in the potato, milk, butter, salt & Babas meat curry powder & mix 20sec sp3. If still a little lumpy, mix for a further 5 seconds (sp3) at a time to avoid it turning gluey. Remove butterfly if you like
Add in vegetables, 5-7sec sp2
Place a thick line of potato mixture onto the bottom of each pastry piece, brush the edge with egg wash & roll & seal.
Place each roll onto baking tray, cut into thirds, brush with egg wash & sprinkle sesame seeds on top
Bake 20-25min or until golden. Each oven will vary. Cool and enjoy!
For extra flavour, grate some Parmesan before adding potato. You would add the Parmesan upon mixing with the rest of the ingredients
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bacon and caramelised onion puffs
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- lchf spinach bake
- Mega Bacon and Veal Cheesy Roll
- Smokey Bacon Mac Bites
- Keto Garlic Cheese Crackers
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- Smoked sausage frittata
- ❤Sausage Rolls❤
- Grain-free crackers the ThermoMonts way
- Calzones/Pizza Pockets
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- Choconut Rice Puffs
- Fruit Snack Bars
- Best Ever Chocolate Mud Cake GAPS & Paleo Compliant
- Moroccan-Spiced Silverbeet
- No Bake, Nut Free Muesli Bars
- GF, NF, DF, EF, Vegan Lunchbox Snack Bars
- Raw Healthy Snack Bars (Nut-Free)
- Middle Eastern Beef Kofta (Kafta)
- Festive Nougat
- Variation Tiramisu with a Twist - Smilomisu
- Peanut Butter Bites
- Paleo Pancakes