- 60 grams nutritional yeast, flaked
- 5 grams Garlic powder
- 5 grams Onion powder
- 5 grams cumin seed, ground
- 5 grams paprika, smoked, ground
- 10 grams Himalayan salt, or ordinary table salt
- 10 grams Soft brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1.5 tsp Dried parsley, or dried celery leaf
- 1.5 tsp chilli powder, choose to omit for mild spice
Add all ingredients to bowl, ensure MC is in place.
Blend, speed 5 for 15 seconds
Store in an airtight jar or shaker (500mL)
Accessories you need
Ensure bowl is very dry before adding ingredients.
Use this yummy spice blend to coat oven fries, before or after baking. Also a quick way to liven up popcorn (the popcorn will need some melted butter to help the seasoning stick).
Add the blend to some flour to make your own Coat'nCook, for delicious crisp chicken drumsticks!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls