- 200 grams Tasty Cheese diced
- 1 Small Onion halved
- 100 grams Diced bacon
- 2 level tablespoons Dried or Fresh Chives
- 1 egg
- 120 grams Milk
- 250 grams SR flour
- salt and pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line 2 baking trays and preheat oven to 180°c.
Place diced cheese into bowl. Grate Spd 9 for 10 seconds. Reserve in a separate container. Do not bother to wash the bowl.
Place onion in bowl, chop speed 6 for 3-4 seconds. Add egg and milk and mix 10 seconds speed 5.
Add reserved cheese, chives, bacon, flour and salt and pepper. Mix on reverse Speed 3 until combined.
Place teaspoonfuls of dough onto tray. You can top with a little extra cheese or a sprinkle of paprika if desired.
Bake 15-20 minutes until golden. Yum!
Serve warm or cold! Even though they are not as thick as a scone they can be split and buttered.
Great for for lunchboxes, after school snacks or served with Pumpkin Soup!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Grandma's Hedgehog Slice
- Ginger and Chocolate Slice
- Nut Free Muesli Cookies
- Chocolate Tiramisu
- Fruit and Nut Chocolate Slab
- Almond and Chocolate Dukkah
- Do Anything Bread Dough
- On The Go Choc-Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Homemade Muesli Rounds (Nut Free)
- Cashew and Vanilla Bean Nut Butter
- Nut Free Bliss Balls