THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 cup Brown Rice, Dry, long grain
- 1 cup quinoa, Dry, any colour
- 1 Cup Cooked Brown Rice
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 tablespoon water
- 50 grams Flaxseeds (Linseeds)
- 50 grams chia seeds
- 50 grams sesame seeds, (I used black)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Step 1. Bring up boiled rice recipe on the basic cookbook chip and follow along, when you are asked to add rice, brown rice and quinoa.
Step 2. Manually change the cook time to 25minutes (brown rice takes longer)
Step 1. Add 1 cup each of the cooked rice and quinoa and place into bowl, blend 10 seconds, speed 7.
Step 2. Add seeds and salt and pepper to taste and water and blend speed 3 until comes together.
Step 3. Tip mix (will be quite wet and sticky) onto thermomat and roll out as thins as possible, mine was about 2/3 mm.
Step 4. Cover baking tray in baking paper then carefully flip thermomat over onto baking paper dough mix down and peel off thermomat (or even better use your thermo oven mat and you won't even need to complete this step it will just go straight onto a tray and into the oven)
Step 4. Bake at 180 degrees for 12 minutes one side then flip over for another 8 mins - timing will vary based on thickness and your oven.
Step 5. Remove from oven alow to cool then break up into crackers.
Rice and Quinoa
The amount of cooked rice/quinoa makes 3 batches.
You can play with seeds and flavours - I made one with Mexican spice mix and caraway seeds - one with fennel and poppy seeds - my favourite was the original though.
You could also use a cookie cutter to make them round and pretty, or score them so they crack into neat little biccies.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- ❤Spinach Cob Dip❤
- Easy budget sausage rolls
- 5 basic ingredients easy chicken pot pies
- Chicken and leek Pasties
- Vegan Spinach and cashew pies
- Sweet Potato, zucchini slice
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- LS Spelt Bread
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Swirl Layered Mooncake
- Lactation Cookies