- 250 grams self-raising flour
- 20 grams Butter
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 sprigs Thyme, remove stalk and chop
- 1 sprig rosemary, remove stalk and chop
- 1 clove garlic
- 100 grams bunch of silverbeet, chopped
- 200 grams Milk
- 1 sprig Oregano, remove stalk and chop
- 50 grams cheese, milled
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180.
2. Place garlic into mixing bowl and mince 5 sec/speed 9.
3. Add butter and flour mix 20 sec/speed 5 or until it looks like fine bread crumbs.
4. Add the remaining ingredeitnsand mix at 20 sec//speed 5.
5. Lightly flour a work surface and put the mixture onto it. Flour the top and use your hands to form it into a square about 2-3cms thick. Use the measuring cup to cut out circles. Place on a tray that has been lightly floured. Cook for 15-20 mins.
Accessories you need
Great if you have loads of Silverbeet in the garden.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice
- vegan chickpea loaf
- LCHF Mini Fat Head Danishes
- Easy Mini Quiches
- Dulche de leche
- Easy Cheesey Mac and Cheese
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- Chocolate Fudge (with homemade Condensed Milk)
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- SALTED CARAMEL VODKA