- 250 grams self-raising flour
- 20 grams Butter
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 sprigs Thyme, remove stalk and chop
- 1 sprig rosemary, remove stalk and chop
- 1 clove garlic
- 100 grams bunch of silverbeet, chopped
- 200 grams Milk
- 1 sprig Oregano, remove stalk and chop
- 50 grams cheese, milled
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180.
2. Place garlic into mixing bowl and mince 5 sec/speed 9.
3. Add butter and flour mix 20 sec/speed 5 or until it looks like fine bread crumbs.
4. Add the remaining ingredeitnsand mix at 20 sec//speed 5.
5. Lightly flour a work surface and put the mixture onto it. Flour the top and use your hands to form it into a square about 2-3cms thick. Use the measuring cup to cut out circles. Place on a tray that has been lightly floured. Cook for 15-20 mins.
Accessories you need
Great if you have loads of Silverbeet in the garden.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- Healthy chicken burgers
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge